Ross Castors Loyalty Scheme
At Ross Castors we’re delighted that, after experiencing our quality products, keen pricing and excellent service; you decide to buy from us year in, year out. So in 2016 we decided to reward that loyalty, and now you can earn 1 point for every £1 you spend online. 100 points will be worth £5 off the next product you buy. Every time you purchase any item, you earn loyalty points (registered users only and excludes carriage and VAT charges)
Our Loyalty points are equivalent to currency (1 point = .05p and 100 points = £5) These Loyalty points are automatically added to your account when you make a purchase, and you can use your loyalty points against any future purchases. All you need to do to qualify is register an account and make an online order.
‘We all love money off, and with our great products and keen pricing we know our customers will love this online Loyalty scheme’ Ross Fitzpatrick ( Ross Castors Director )
What do I earn?
1 point for every £1 you spend online. 100 points will be worth £5 off your next purchase online.
Where do I sign Up?
To get started all you need to do is register an account with us and checkout in the normal way. Your allocated loyalty points can be used against your next purchase online.
Click here to Register an account with us.
If you already have an account with us you can start earning money off now!
How do I redeem my cash?
At checkout you will be given the option to choose how much you wish to redeem against your order. This amount will then be deducted from your total.
You can only use all your loyalty points you have in your account on the current purchase.
If you use all your points on a particular purchase, new ones will be added after you have completed your purchase.
How much Loyalty points Cash is in my Account?
You can see how many points and cash you have by logging into your account and going to the Loyalty Scheme tab.
Terms and Conditions
- Points will only be allocated after a purchase
- Points gained on the item being purchased cannot be used on that item at that time of purchase
- Points can be used on any product, not on carriage charges or VAT.
- Points can only be awarded through an online purchase
- Points are limited to the value of the order, excluding the carriage charge. i.e you cannot go into a negative figure and you will always be charged for carriage
- Points will expire after 12 months
- If you return all your items from an order, points will be re-allocated to your account and your nett total, less carriage, will be credited.
- If you return some items from an order then points will only be re-allocated if the nett total, less carriage, goes into a negative amount.